Watch this quick video and you will learn:
- How to multitask
- How to search everything at once from one search box
- How to find the Setting you need without any hassle
- How to scroll to the top of the page in one tap
- How to keep your favorite apps handy
To go back and forth between your open apps follow these three steps:
- Click the Home button (the round hardware button) twice
- Swipe left and right to view open apps
- Tap the app you want OR swipe upwards to close an app
Search Everything At Once
Search apps, the Web, Apple store, maps, and email from one convenient place. From any main screen, put one finger near the middle of the display and swipe down. The search box is at the top.
Find a Setting
Sometimes it’s hard to find the setting that you want. If you have iOS 9 or newer, you can search Settings.
- Open the Settings app
- Swipe downward with one finger underneath "Settings"
The search box will appear at the top.
Get to the Top of the Page Fast
When you want to get back up to the top of a page in the browser or an app you don’t have to scroll all the way back up. Get to the top of the page by tapping the top of the screen. It will autoscroll back to the top for you and fast! Note that this feature isn’t supported by all apps.
Keep Your Favorite Apps Handy
You can use the dock at the bottom of your iPad or iPhone to keep the apps that you use the most available for easy access. Hold your finger on the app until it starts shaking then move it to where you want it. There are six spaces available. When you’re done, click the Home button to exit this mode. The icons will stay where you’ve put them.